Today marks an exciting milestone here at Genesys. For the tenth time in a row, we have been recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide. We’re positioned furthest to the right overall for “Completeness of Vision” in the 2018 report –the same placement we have received in every report since the first Contact Center Infrastructure MQ was published in 2008. This is also the same positioning we received in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America.
We believe our dual leadership distinction is further proof that we’re at the forefront of both cloud and on-premises solutions.
While we’re thrilled to be included in two Gartner reports, everyone knows three is the magic number. And, it just so happens that Genesys is included in a third Gartner report: The Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, Western Europe. We believe this is a testimony to our unique long-term global presence.
Customer-Centered Innovation Times Three
Here’s the thing – we know our customers’ overarching goal is to provide a differentiated experience for each of their customers. And we know that’s no small task. With this in mind, we identified three ways we can help organizations deliver the kind of experiences that keep customers coming back time and time again:
- Make it easier to do business with Genesys.
- Give our customers the ultimate flexibility and choice.
- Identify opportunities to innovate more efficiently across all of our offers.
These concepts have translated into three primary reasons we believe we are positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide just published last week.
- Earlier this year, we rolled out the industry’s first flexible subscription model for on-premises customers. We designed the new consumption model to make it easy for our customers to adjust to the bursts of high demand and changing needs that so many of them face. Companies benefit from reduced risk and faster time-to-value. And, they gain a migration path to the cloud.
- We launched a new, flexible customer success model last year called PureSuccess. It combines knowledge, tools, and engagements from our business consulting, professional services, education and customer care functions to guide companies through the entire customer experience journey. PureSuccess makes it easier for businesses to design and deploy Genesys customer experience solutions and reap rapid value from them.
- Microservices has worked so well with PureCloud® that we took a leap forward in delivering new, common microservices for use with all of our offers, including PureConnect™ and PureEngage™. This will enable Genesys customers to innovate faster than our industry has ever seen. It also means the investment businesses make in Genesys solutions will keep pace with their customers’ preferences for years to come.
How’s that for the power of three? It is the magic number, after all…
What’s even better is our customers are already seeing positive results from these advancements. This inspires us to accelerate our pace of innovation even more, so we can further expand the depth and breadth of the Genesys Customer Experience Platform.
Our customers can rest assured we will continue to deliver powerful solutions to help them connect each moment in their customers’ journeys. This is what has pushed us to achieve a consistent leadership position over the past decade, and what fuels us to innovate every day on behalf of our 11,000 customers. And it’s why we invest more than $250 million annually in research and development.
Download a complimentary copy of the 2018 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.