Cloud is a delivery model. Some people even may use the term “consumption model”. In a nutshell, should this boil down to a pure OPEX/CAPEX discussion? When CEOs explore cloud services for customer experience, they may only talk to the COO and CFO to understand which option is best, usually focused on the operational and payment model aspects. This would likely be it.
But, would this be enough to explain the true value of the Cloud? In the contact center arena, at least, this view would be short-sighted.
Let’s see why the Cloud is much more than a simple delivery model, walking through a typical GREAT DAY in the Cloud for contact centers.
• You’ll Sleep well Sleeping well is key. Probably one of the best ways to stay energetic and feel young. The Cloud can help you sleep well by providing you best-in-class carrier-grade reliability and security. Only your alarm clock will wake you up. System downtime risks are kept very low, hence you can rest peacefully.
• You’ll have time to stretch in the morning Always stretch in the morning, and you will feel better — this would be sound advice from your Yoga instructor. Again, the Cloud is here for you. You can scale-up and scale-down your needs with Cloud Contact Centers. It’s all about flexibility. With the Cloud, this is easy, by design.
• You’ll meet cheerful people Increase your customer satisfaction by offering full multi-channel and cross-channel conversations. Not only provide your customers with the channel of their choice, but also provide them with the ability to continue conversations seamlessly across channels. You can now make this all possible from the Cloud.
• Focus on what is important to your business during your day Focus on your business while relying on secured delivery and support, provided by your Cloud Contact Center provider that is structured and committed to providing a robust and flexible non-stop service. Alleviate constraints while keeping full control on the service, through non-technical user-friendly interfaces that allow real-time changes.
• Have fun Get the greatest innovation directly from the Cloud solution. Something cool is available? You don’t need to provision weeks of setup to try and tame a new feature. You don’t need to “install” innovative features anymore; it’s now a matter of activation.
I hope you enjoyed your day in the Cloud Contact Center.
For more information on cloud check out our webinar, Cloud-based Contact Center – Is it right for you?