The 2014 G-Force season is here! We are excited to bring the Genesys community together with thought leaders, innovators and industry experts. At this year’s event, we’ll take an in-depth look at customer experience across areas like digital channels, the cloud and speech analytics. Learn the latest on customer experience in three incredible cities: New Orleans, London and Melbourne. We have an exciting mix of customers, analysts and thought leaders coming to New Orleans, including:
- Morten Kühl, Head of Enterprise Systems, Airbnb
- Tyler Pichach, Senior Director of Telephony Strategy and Deployment, CIBC
- Jim Kerr, Director of Customer Experience Technology, Walgreens
- Michael Shaw, Senior Vice President of Operations, ZoomSystems
- Joseph Pine, Acclaimed Author and Visiting Scholar, MIT Design Lab
- Kate Leggett, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Paul Segre, President & CEO, Genesys
Have you registered?
Keith Pearce shares more about why G-Force has something for everyone when it comes to customer experience, available on the Genesys YouTube channel. The video highlights the New Orleans event, which kicks off the G-Force season on May 27-29. If you haven’t registered for the New Orleans event, there is still time! The London and Melbourne events are open for registration too. See you at G-Force!