Last week, Genesys announced record results for 2014, including 15% year-on-year revenue growth. Our sales were propelled by 100% growth in our cloud offerings. If you have not seen the press release, you can read it here. In short, our business grew through our ability to address a broad range of Customer Experience (CX) needs and markets, including digital channels, Workforce Optimization (WFO), proactive notification and mobile marketing. Now more than ever, CX innovation is available – with more flexible deployment options – to more organizations, in more parts of the world, than ever before.
So, how do we do it?
Simply put, our success starts with our customers. At Genesys, we take great pride in our customer relationships, which are built by providing innovation and expertise, and by building trust. From the moment we first engage with a customer to identify their challenges and opportunities, to working together to deliver the right CX solution for their business, our goal is to accelerate their time-to-value and help set their brand apart from the competition.
Just take a look at the diversity of customers who work with Genesys:
- UK entertainment company SKY delivers cross-channel customer conversations
- Fast-Growing meal-delivery company Plated optimizes business performance
- J.B. Hunt relies on Genesys to deliver industry-leading customer experience
- Michigan Office of Child Support cuts response time from 2 weeks to 5 minutes
- Home Credit China offers 24-hour non-stop service with Genesys CX platform
What’s it like to work with us? Our customers say it best – take a look at the video below:
At Genesys, our strategy is simple: to deliver the best technology in the industry through a single, tightly integrated platform and to complement that with a leading understanding of industry best practices delivered through the platform and through our services practice. We call the platform, the Genesys Customer Experience Platform, and it provides:
- Industry-leading capabilities deliver world-class omnichannel CX across customer journeys.
- Packaged breadth and simplicity available in three editions, suited to our customers’ needs, and deployable in the cloud, on-premises, or in hybrid configurations.
- Unmatched scalability and reliability from less than 5 seats to over 100,000 and trusted by over 4,500 customers worldwide.
Check out what Gartner had to say about our platform in its most recent Magic Quadrant Report for Contact Center Infrastructure. Frost & Sullivan recognized us with the 2014 North American Company of the Year Award for Cloud Customer Contact Solutions. Ventana Research also honored us with its 2014 Technology Innovation Award for Contact Centers, resulting from work with our partner IBM to bring artificial intelligence to customer service.
Be on the lookout for exciting innovation coming to the Genesys CX platform in the coming months.
Along with our more than 3,000 employees that are dedicated to your success around the world, I want to say thank you for your continued support and trust in Genesys.
Together, we will take customer experience to the next level in 2015!