The results are in and G-Force Boca Raton was a fantastic success! The turnout was great, conversations were many, agenda was diverse and full, breakouts were packed, and the social engagement was vigorous. It was sad to see the lights dimming on Boca Raton, however now our focus turns to G-Force Vienna which is only a few weeks away (June 11-13).
Are you looking for reasons to attend? Do you need to convince others that you really need to go? We thought we might put together a few justifications to help make-the-case for your attendance. Here’s why attending Genesys G-Force in Vienna is a good investment in you, and your organization.
- G-Force will help you keep up with the changing customer service world
As we all know, the world of technology changes quickly – and customer expectations are never far behind. Whether you’re trying to integrate social networks within your contact center or figure out strategies for mobile support, you can get the practical answers that professionals just like you are looking for at G-Force Vienna.
Here are just a few of the topics to be covered:
- Equipping the Multi-channel Workforce in Today’s Digital World
- Driving the Social-Enabled Enterprise
- Building a Mobile Strategy that Supports Innovation
2. Customer service is strategic – you need the right strategies
Industry-leading companies realize that a personalized customer experience can be a strategic differentiator.
The theme of this conference is “Make it Personal.” The sessions will explore what this means and how to make it happen:
- Designing an Empathic Customer Experience
- Getting Closer to the Customer in the Age of Digital Channels
- Preparing Your Company for Enterprise-Wide Customer Service
3. You’ll gain valuable insight from industry leaders
G-Force offers a rare opportunity to hear people who are passionate and informed about customer service. The speakers in Vienna include Fred Reichheld, a noted author on customer loyalty, fellow at Bain and Company, and creator of the Net Promoter® system.
Boca Raton guest speaker feedback was resoundingly positive and we’ve lined up an equally amazing group of folks for Vienna. For a current list of speakers please visit http://www.genesyslab.com/g-force-vienna/Speakers.aspx
4. Learn from peers at leading companies worldwide
Genesys customers include many of the world’s leading companies, many of whom will be in Vienna for this conference.
- Outside of the sessions, there are many opportunities to network and share with others, including the Welcome Reception on Tuesday, June 11 and the G-Force party on Wednesday, June 12.
- If you’re in the telecommunications, utilities or banking industries, you can attend dedicated, industry-specific summits with your peers on June 13th. Hear how others are using technology to deliver personalized service and share best practices and successes.
5. Get Genesys training and certification at no additional cost
If the reasons above aren’t enough, Genesys is offering conference attendees free training and certification exams on June 11, before the main conference starts. The Genesys University staff will offer half-day sessions on a number of topics, including:
- Using Speech Analytics
- Customizing Interaction Workspace
- Digital Customer Service Solutions
The training has a combined value of up to €2200,00, making the conference an even better deal. See the Education and Certification page for details.
Register for G-Force 2013 Vienna and make your travel plans today. Can’t make Vienna? You’ll have one more opportunity this year, at G-Force 2013 in Melbourne, Australia in August. Check back here for updates.
Wir sehen uns bald!!