Analyst firm Frost & Sullivan recently recognized Genesys as the 2014 North American Cloud Customer Contact Solutions Company of the Year. You can read our press release here. In today’s blog, I wanted to share a little more insight on what this award means and why our momentum in cloud contact centers it’s good for existing and future Genesys customers.
At Genesys, our commitment to bringing our customers best-in-class cloud contact center solutions is not only a stated strategy, it’s part of our bigger vision to build a better world by unleashing the power of great customer experience.
So, why is Genesys is changing the game in cloud contact centers? Below are 5 reasons:
- Growth Strategy Excellence – More customers are using Genesys cloud solutions than ever before – from small and mid-sized companies to larger, multi-national enterprises. This includes AstraZeneca, Marketo, Overstock.com, Proctor & Gamble, Western Union, and many more. Our success here has been supported by building on our existing cloud solutions with exciting acquisitions in the areas of self-service, speech analytics, proactive communications and mobile marketing.
- Growth Implementation Excellence – Frost & Sullivan recognized Genesys for having a broad suite of cloud offerings for contact centers of all sizes, including Premier Edition for up to 250 seats, Business Edition for up to 1,000 seats, and Enterprise Edition for an unlimited number of seats.
- Degree of Innovation with Products & Technology – Genesys has delivered on its promise to bring scalability, agility and simplicity to its offerings – both organically and via acquisition – and nowhere is this more evident than in our cloud solutions. Frost & Sullivan highlighted our best-in-class application development tool for our customer experience platform, actionable analytics, social media monitoring and analytics, and workforce optimization (WFO).
- Leadership in Customer Value – Genesys provides companies with the availability, connectivity and control needed to effectively deploy cloud contact center solutions. These foundational elements, according to Frost & Sullivan, along with advanced services, like Genesys Guru for WFO and performance management, ensure that companies can leverage the sophistication of Genesys combined with the simplicity needed to customize solutions and make changes on the fly – all without the need for internal IT support.
- Leadership in Market Penetration – Finally, Frost & Sullivan recognized Genesys for successfully bringing its solutions to a broader range of companies, especially small and mid-sized companies. This was the result of engaging with new partners, developing pre-packaged professional services offerings, and providing easy add-ons.
You can read the complete Frost & Sulivan press release here.
For more on managing customer interactions from the Cloud, please join Frost & Sullivan and Genesys for an eBroadcast on September 24, 2014 at 2PM ET. Register here.
If you haven’t checked out Genesys cloud solutions, there’s no better time than the present to take a look. We’ll show you how to take your customer experience to the next level – no matter the size of your company or contact center.