Our annual Genesys user conference is quickly approaching—and it’s bigger, better and more boot scootin’ than ever before. We hope to see you in Nashville, May 1–4 for CX18—the customer experience event of the year. And if you’re wondering what will be most relevant for you, we’ve curated a short list of breakout sessions around topics like leveraging new capabilities in the Genesys® PureCloudTM platform and product roadmap plans. You can even walk away with your own custom analytics reporting app.
DevCon Series: Building on PureCloud
Whether you’re a developer or you just want to dive deeper into technical capabilities when leveraging the PureCloud platform to build custom customer experience applications, this four-part series has something for everyone. Learn about basic building blocks of the platform and how to create serverless integrations using AWS Lambda. Then, build a custom analytics app and discover how to embed custom apps directly into the PureCloud UI using a client software developer kit (SDK). You will also get more information about how Genesys builds and manages our PureCloud platform APIs for ultimate transparency, scalability and security.
- Wednesday, May 2, 2:00–2:45 PM: Building on PureCloud Part 1 – PureCloud Public API and oAuth
- Wednesday, May 2, 3:00–3:45 PM: Building on PureCloud Part 2 – Serverless Integrations with Lambda
- Wednesday, May 2, 4:15–5:00 PM: Building on PureCloud Part 3 – Custom Analytics Reporting App
- Thursday, May 3, 11:15–12:00 PM: Building on PureCloud Part 4 – Integrating Your Custom App
- Thursday, May 3, 2:15–3:00 PM: How We Built the PureCloud Platform APIs
Leverage New Tools With Technical Walkthroughs
Analytics plays an important role in your ability to measure the success of your contact center. It’s essential to implement the right objective and subjective performance metrics to determine what you do well—and where you can improve.
In the session, “Get the Most Out of PureCloud Analytics and Reporting” on Wednesday, May 2, from 11:15–12 PM, Genesys Director of Product Management will demo how to make the most of our new and improved analytics tools, and will answer these FAQs:
- How can I get more insight into what’s happening in my contact center?
- Can I get a report that only shows my outbound calls?
- Can you provide a report that lets me see all my abandoned calls?
- Can I get more information on transferred calls?
- How do I know how a certain group of queues is performing?
- Can I see the metrics for a group of agents?
- How can I create my own dashboards and wallboards?
- Can I export data from dynamic views?
- Am I appropriately staffed with the right combination of skills and languages?
Usage stats show us that 97% of interactions on the PureCloud platform are voice calls. And while our recent Genesys State of Customer Experience report indicates that contacting a live agent via a voice interaction remains a primary consumer preference, the desire to use mobile messaging grew to 53%—a level that’s on par with web chat and email.
If you aren’t taking full advantage of digital channels in your customer experience strategy, we’ll help you take the first step. In “Kickstart Your Digital CX Transformation With PureCloud,” on Wednesday, May 2 from 2:00–2:45 PM, we’ll demo how easy it is to configure, use and manage digital interactions. Topics covered include:
- Agent and customer co-browsing
- Mobile SMS
- Quality management with screen recording
- Forecasting and scheduling
- Digital messaging platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and LINE
Get a Glimpse Into the Future
If you’re curious about what’s in store for the PureCloud platform this year, the session “PureCloud 101: Roadmap Overview” on Wednesday, May 2, from 3:00–3:45 PM gives you a high-level glimpse. Product management leadership will discuss their visions for the platform—and how we plan to meet your needs today and in the future. The session covers:
- Our customer-first focus and what it means for you
- Geographic expansion plans
- Accelerating the customer experience ecosystem with AppFoundry
- 2018 roadmap plans across the portfolio
Customer feedback helps us evolve the PureCloud solution and focus our areas of prioritization. Lately, many customers have requested richer analytics, more powerful access controls and flexible telephony deployments—and we’re committed to addressing these requests.
Get face time with PureCloud product managers during “PureCloud 410: Roadmap Deep Dive” on Wednesday, May 2, at 4:15–5:00 PM. In this session, we’ll delve into details on specific road-mapped functionalities, including:
- More robust analytics with new reports, views and dashboards
- PureCloud Voice global expansion plans
- New Bring Your Own Carrier (BYOC) cloud telephony deployment option
- Access control goals and how we’ll deliver them
- Improvements to the AppFoundry experience and upcoming integrations
- New “ideas” portal that lets you submit feedback and track implementation status
Become Part of the CX18 Moment
We haven’t even scratched the surface of this event. Mainstage sessions will get you excited about artificial intelligence (AI) and its benefits to your business. And you’ll have an opportunity to hear from keynote speaker, Mathew Luhn, on the importance of storytelling to build stronger brands. Plus, there’s the after party at a venue called the Wildhorse Saloon. Need we say more? Register for CX18 now—and be part of the moment!