Genesys is excited to kick-off G-Force 2015, October 26-28, 2015 in Miami at the renowned Fontainebleau Hotel! This year’s user group event theme is NextGen CX. The three-day event will take an in-depth look at how our connected culture has changed consumer and businesses’ approach to the customer experience. We’ll talk, learn, listen, and share insights about the omnichannel customer journey.
Those of you who have attended Genesys G-Force events in the past know this is the customer experience event of the year. And, for the first time in nearly a decade, this year’s G-Force program will be a single global event — the culmination of a 35 city G-Summit roadshow series bringing CX best practices and thought leadership to customer experience leaders across the globe.
Here are just a few reasons why you won’t want to miss this year’s Genesys G-Force program:
- Thought-provoking general sessions featuring keynote speakers and customers
- Tailored breakouts that speak directly to your challenges and opportunities
- Dedicated partner and education day from Genesys University for certifications and partner enablement
- The annual Customer Innovation Awards – see the global finalists here
If that’s not enough, we’ll top it off with an epic G-Force party hosted at LIV, an exclusive nightclub that sets the standard for all that is chic and trendy in Miami Beach. Registration is now open with special early-bird registration pricing available through June 30.
Check the Genesys G-Force website for updates on this year’s client and keynote speakers. The G-Force stage will include dynamic keynote speakers and customers. Previous speakers have included:
- Jim Kerr, Director of Customer Experience Technology, Walgreens
- Steve Cowley IBM Watson, General Manager, Engagements
- Joseph Pine, author of The Experience Economy
- John Courtney, eBay Inc, Vice President, Asia Pacific Region
- Michael Ossipoff, Telstra, Director Capability and Innovation
- Rachel Botsman, global thought leader on the sharing economy
- Kevin Long, Marks & Spencer, I.T. Delivery Lead & Architect
- Luke Williams, leading consultant, educator, and Frog Design fellow
With hard-hitting speakers, countless networking opportunities, and hundreds of demos and solutions, you’ll learn more about CX in these three days than anywhere else in the world!
But just don’t take our written word for it, Genesys G-Force is a truly multimedia event! Watch videos from last year’s events on our YouTube channel, view our Facebook page for photo albums, or see the conversations on social media here.
Join us for G-Force 2015 in Miami – a single event for a single conversation about customer experience in the digital age. Special early-bird registration pricing is available through June 30!
Don’t forget to follow the event at @Genesys and #GFORCE15