Yes, it’s that time again for Dreamforce, which is the largest vendor-led conference in the world. San Francisco is about to be overrun with Salesforce customers, partners, and prospects. Despite the craziness the show brings to the city, one underlying question always prevails: How do we use technology to better serve our customers and provide the best customer experiences?
Genesys is excited to be participating again in this fun and exciting show. We will showcase the powerful combination Genesys and Salesforce can be for companies seeking to provide the best customer experiences.
Whether you are currently using or evaluating Salesforce from a sales, service or marketing perspective, there are various ways to provide seamless experiences to your customers across any communication channel using a combination of Salesforce and Genesys. Take voice as an example. Currently if a calls comes in, can you:
- Identify whether it is a current customer or prospect?
- If it’s a current customer, is it a long-time customer?
- Is it one of your most valuable customers?
- If yes, do you want to “handle” (that is, route) that customer call to any agent? Or, would you prefer to send the caller directly to one of your very best agents?
- Does your agent receive all the information, including customer history, intent and importance, prior to answering the call to provide the best service?
- Can your agent identify if the customer has just been on your website and did not complete a transaction, and thus, that is the likely reason for the call?
The list of questions can go on and on. The true value of the two platforms – CRM and contact center – comes from combining the power of Salesforce, where all the customer records are maintained, with the power of Genesys, where each customer interaction – whether via self- or assisted-service – can be dynamically customized leveraging the information from Salesforce.
For a preview of what to expect, watch our highlights video from last year.
Dreamforce is a whirlwind event filled with great speakers, sessions, and conversations. Hopefully you’re prepared. We’re ready! Be sure to stop by and check out the Genesys booth at W818. Have fun and see you at Dreamforce 2015!