When Genesys acquired Interactive Intelligence late last year, all eyes were on us: What can Genesys and Interactive Intelligence do even better as one company than they did as two? Plenty!
It’s been a few months now and we’ll be rolling out important updates at Enterprise Connect, March 26-30, in Orlando, Florida. Stop by our booth to chat with our experts, see how we’re going to market with our combined solution portfolio, and where this journey is leading us. You’ll also have opportunities for hands-on experience with future-ready technology, get up-to-speed on industry trends, and see how the new Genesys is stronger. Together, we offer more comprehensive customer experience solutions for all sizes of businesses—across any number of customer engagement centers.
What Makes the New Genesys Unique?
Acquisitions and mergers in the technology sector have returned mixed results, leaving customers with investments that may not pay off or provide the flexibility needed for whatever the future brings. While markets shift and customer demands grow, our goals haven’t changed. At Enterprise Connect, you’ll see how we are helping businesses differentiate with a seamless and effortless customer experience platform that’s designed for growth and future-proofing investments.
Our combined solutions—PureCloud, PureConnect, and PureEngage—all run on the Genesys Customer Experience Platform. It gives you a “fit for purpose” foundation versus a one-size-fits-all product set. In addition, this innovation enables complete flexibility to evolve with the market and deploy features only when needed. Since the acquisition, we are now the only company recognized by top analysts for leadership in cloud, on-premise, and hybrid customer engagement solutions.
What fuels our innovation? Financial strength. It enables us to invest heavily in R&D, execute against our roadmap, and deliver solutions that solve problems. And, financial stability is one of the major ways we stand apart from the competition, even more so since the acquisition.
See Genesys at Enterprise Connect
As a Diamond Sponsor of Enterprise Connect, we’ll highlight our three integrated solutions for effortless, personalized customer experience. But there’s more!
- Sign up for a Genesys PureBridge Assessment. Struggling to move from multi-channel to omnichannel? Feel stuck in siloed environments with a legacy infrastructure? We’re showcasing the PureBridge Assessment for customers who want to to offer a true digital customer experience. Whether you’re ready to transform your entire environment into a seamless, omnichannel customer experience, or just start a gradual migration to a future-ready platform—PureBridge provides a path forward to a better customer experience. See if your company qualifies for a complimentary PureBridge Assessment.
- Try out PureCloud in a in a free 30-day trial. See how its microservice architecture makes updates easy, while giving you the flexibility for innovation and scalability using one simple platform. Perfect for your small and mid-size business.
Genesys Experts in Panel Discussions
Learn about the Genesys strategy and industry trends, and get more out of Enterprise Connect at our expert panel discussions, including:
- Executive Forum: How Cloud is Changing the Contact Center Market Part 2. Industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith leads a discussion by executives. You’ll learn how they are helping to shape the market for ACDs, IVRs, and also next-generation technology for contact centers.
- Is Cloud Contact Center the New Normal? Stay in synch with product offerings in the market, and then gain insights into future possibilities for on-premise deployment models.
- Customer Journey Management: IT Starts with Analytics. Learn about options for using advanced contact center capabilities, Big Data, and analytics. Then see how to capture every customer interaction; predict what customers want, and offer targeted self-service help or agent-driven processes.
- Bots, AI and IOT: Will They Transform Customer Care? Hear from companies on the frontlinel discuss how they’re deploying new technologies in contact centers. And finally, learn how Bots, AI and IoT are changing customer care.
Take a look at how Genesys can power your business, and keep your customers coming back. Most of all, we look forward to seeing you at Enterprise Connect!