With a slight exaggeration in summary of the famous book and play, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, the primary character and ambitious window washer J. Pierrepont Finch comes across a mysterious “how to” manual, and by following some basic steps, makes a meteoric rise up the corporate ladder while selling wickets for his company. While there may not be a real “how to” manual for running a successful small business, there are some proven tips that can help you differentiate your customer’s call center experience.
Two Key Differentiators: Personalized Customer Service & Business Agility
As a small business owner, providing personalized customer service and taking advantage of smaller business agility are two key differentiators that are often overlooked when competing against larger businesses. Virtual call centers are no longer just for the larger businesses, and will help smaller operations achieve these advantages with intuitive customer experience tools. Thanks in part to Cloud technology advancements and flexible SaaS pricing models, implementing a cost-effective virtual call center can get your small business call center up and running within days – all securely from the cloud using a web browser of your choice.
Virtual Call Centers Expected Double-Digit Growth Over Next Five Years
As businesses realize the usefulness of cloud technologies in becoming more adaptable to the changing customer environment, growth in the number of cloud call center seats is predicted to grow rapidly, particularly among smaller businesses. Ovum predicts that the number of cloud-based agent seats in North America will grow at 20% from 2015 to 2016 with double-digit growth expected to continue over the next five years.
Key Benefits of a Virtual Call Center
Virtual call centers can help smaller organizations compete more effectively with larger brands. Some key advantages include:
- Cost savings—Reduce up front spending by switching to flexible subscription pricing.
- Deployment times—Businesses can implement their call center faster as opposed to lengthy rollouts resulting in operational efficiencies.
- Access to the latest multichannel features—Enable multiple communication channels (voice, chat, email) to accommodate the influx of devices and preferences.
- Usability—Empower your agents and supervisors with user friendly solutions that require less training and reliance on IT to make changes.
- Visibility into Operations—Easy access to key performance metrics on the fly to improve customer experiences across all channels.
- Scalability—Meet the seasonal fluctuations by scaling quickly without the need for additional hardware.
Learn More Insightful Data & Tips
Genesys and OVUM offer an on-demand webinar entitled, Deliver A Differentiated Customer Service Experience With A Virtual Call Center Solution led by OVUM principal analyst for Customer Engagement, Aphrodite Brinsmead. This webinar covers the following:
- Cloud technology overview
- Benefits of a virtual call center
- Questions to address before selecting a solution
- 5 ways to compete against larger businesses
- Customer success stories
Book some to time to view this webinar
and learn how deploying a virtual call center will enable your business to deliver top-notch customer service rather than relying on a “how-to” manual to mass produce wickets like J. Pierrepont Finch.